3/4/14

Teenage

             Teenage … the moment to leave our childhood behind and become the grown up person you’re expected to be. Somehow I didn’t pass through childhood… until today.
              I close the door behind me with a smile on my face, it looks like I will remember for the last time my childhood and now I’m ready to face the reality and walk the path to become a responsible person. I’ll become stronger by leaving all behind …
             For a moment I stare into the sun light and I hear the sound of a child’s joy… It’s me … I’m ten years old and I’m playing at the abandoned house with my best friend, Brian, my sister Leila and my cousin Vale. Laughters and joy could be heard all around. Suddenly, it all turned to silence when the noise of a broken glass was heard. It was him … Macko was one of those boys who rarely smile; I heard rumors that he was adopted and that he wasn’t loved by his parents. He stepped inside and I saw his pale face with his blue cold eyes.
“I want to make you cry, Daly” He said with an evil smile.
He made a few steps closer to me and grabbed my doll I was carefully keeping in my arms. We all stared without making any move, without saying a word; we were afraid, because this has happened before.
“One leg torn apart and Daly is crying”
Our silence and that empty room made the noise of the falling leg from my doll to break into my heart and continuously hearing into my mind …
I stare… I felt devastated, I only could stare, no words, no tears… If she could do something to defend herself … If only she could do something that we couldn’t do …
“And finally the head” I heard it like it was miles away and it woke me from my slumber.
I looked down at his feet and I saw my doll, piece by piece.
             Days later my family decided to move to another town. There I made a few friends, but what it was more important to me was that I got a new toy. A well trained Black Widow spider.
             Today we returned in the same town that we left 6 years ago. I went outside to see the neighborhood. I was walking around and somehow I felt that somebody is watching me. I turned around and there he was… Macko
“Well well … If it isn’t Dalyana herself …” He said staring at me
“I see that you got boobies, maybe one day you will show them to me” He said laughing
“You can see them now, come with me to the abandoned house” I had no fear, not anymore
He followed me there, I stepped inside and immediately I heard the door closing behind us.
“A lot of things changed after you left… It’s well locked now” He said playing with the key around his finger.
“Now, you can do more than show me. Don’t worry; you are not the first one”
I made a few steps getting closer to him.
“Let me get myself ready for you” I said.
I opened slowly my jacket and being closer to him, I grabbed from my pocket the only toy I had left. I put it on his neck.
“Dalyana, please, take it away from me!” He cried out like a child
I watched him with mercy. I leaned to take my precious back, and made a few steps back.
“You can’t scare me with this, bitch! He said coming to me.
He felt down on his way and suddenly looked paler than I used to know …
“I’m not defenseless anymore”
“You will pay for this bi…” He almost suffocated with his own puke.
“Look at you now, Macko… You make me sick”
I bent slowly and I grabbed the key.
“I think I own this now”
He can’t hurt me anymore …

0 comments: