7/28/14

Till death do us part

             As I embrace your grave, I beg you to wake up…Let’s say good bye properly as we used to do, by caressing my face gentle and kissing each other…
             I didn’t grieve you enough, I just wanted to forget you, to move on, but somehow you still found a way to enter in my mind, in my thoughts … I let you in for a while as I lay on your grave, fall through your world, I allow you to play inside my head… all these memories I have forgotten, you brought them here.
“Beautiful as always” You said to me.
“May bring bad luck to see the bride before wedding” I said smiling.
             You drag me down deeply in my thoughts, leaving myself into the spheres of emotions…My body begins to feel cold, my lips are frozen and every thought in my mind, except all the memories with you become alive and real. Going down into your coffin, I stretch my hands and I grab you, I feel you, I see you …
“I may have good luck, if I steal a kiss from you” You said hugging me.
I hugged you back. We were so perfect together…
“Meet me on the top of the waterfall in ten minutes” You said whispering.
“I’ll be there”
I waited for you impatiently but you came slowly…
“Is not like I would break my promises, but I’m thinking that I cannot pass through this wedding” You said.
“I understand, we can choose for another time”
“No, you don’t understand, you never did!” You said screaming
“At least I’m trying… I can wait until you are feeling ready”
“Please, fall with me, like this we will be together forever” You said dragging me.
“Stop it! You are hurting me! This isn’t the right way! I said crying.
You had no ears for my fainting voice and you kept dragging to the edge of abyss.  
Somehow I manage to escape from your arms, and one wrong step you took, made your deliberate fall to happen, but alone …
I fell on my knees as I stare into your falling until emptiness covered my eyes…
             A deep breath awakes me from this slumber that you induce me. I breathe faster watching my hands filled with mud. An amount of time seems to have passed.
“Where have I been?” I heard myself saying.
Six feet under, and you still haven’t found your peace… You still haunt me… You no longer exist in my life, in my present, but somehow you twist my world …
             Weep eternally; it’s what I choose for myself. People like me are destined to fall and I fell… into the infinite sorrow …
You gave me this burden but how long I must carry it on?
I’m begging you, wake up… please, wake up …

2 comments:

RaduB. said...

Deep and beautiful meaning of love with a tragic ending...

RaduB. said...

It's beautiful! :D